The Green House:
The house is a typical house of the 19th century, located in Papigo in the west of Zagori. It was first built in 1876 and was renovated in 2004 and renovated in 2014. It features four bedrooms with double beds, a living room with fireplace, a breakfast room, a stone-built kitchen, five bathrooms and a large double room suitable for yoga meetings, seminars and activities for children.
The house is surrounded by a large garden with beautiful views to the Papigo Towers, the Astraka Peak and the surrounding mountains. It is fully equipped and features all modern amenities. The dominant architectural features are stone and wood. The interior of the house is tastefully decorated and features all modern comforts. It is surrounded by a garden with many stone terraces and shaded areas for rest and food.
The house consists of two levels. On the upper level there is a living room with fireplace, wooden floor and comfortable sofas and four bedrooms with its own bathroom. On the ground floor there is a dining room with a large table, a kitchen built of beautiful stone, a yoga room and a bathroom.